- 200g of dark chocolate
- 110g of butter
- 4 eggs
- 120g of sugar
- 85g of flour
- Half coffee spoon of baking soda
- Nuts to your own taste
- Chocolate chips to your own taste
- We put the dark chocolate and the butter into a bowl and we put it in the microwave.
- When it has melded, mix it very well.
- We put the eggs white and the eggs yolk in another bowl with the sugar and we add the baking soda.
- You have to mix it.
- Then, add to this mixture the one that was on the other bowl. I recommend to cut into a half the nuts and put them in the mixture.
- In the oven, container, we put a little bit of butter and flour. That way, the brownie can’t paste.
- We put the mixture into the container and we put it into the oven at 180º for 30-35 min.
- Now, you can eat it, but wait a minute because it will be so hot.
Me: I recommend to eat the brownie with vanilla ice cream.