PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
-150 g of sugar
– A little bit of salt
– 200 g of peanut butter
– 1 egg
– Chocolate chips (if you want)
- Preheat oven at 180º
- Put the peanut butter and the sugar in a bowl and mix them.
- Then add the egg and the salt. After that you have to stir the mixture.
- On the baking paper, make little balls with the mix.
- Press them down with the back of a fork.
- Before baking, you can decorate the cookies with chocolate chips.
- Then put the cookies in the oven at 180º for ten minutes.
- When the cookies are ready, remove and let them cool for another ten minutes.
You have a gluten free cookies!
by Ariana G.